- This spacious property benefits from fantastic location on Arkwright Street, offering easy access to Gateshead Town Centre, Trinity Square, and Newcastle City Centre.
- Briefly comprising of: Master bedroom (Double), immaculately presented, with bedroom furniture in situ. Walls are decorated in magnolia and a pattered paper. Brown carpets. Well preserved original plasterwork features to ceiling, with feature ceiling rose. Furniture, including bed, white modern table, black “office chair” and bedside furniture. Large bay windows allow plenty of natural light into the room.
- Second bedroom (Small double), walls immaculately decorated in magnolia, brown carpets, large double glazed window with venetian blinds. Bed and furniture in situ.
- Lounge. This is a fantastic space, well finished to a contemporary standard with lovely wood flooring, feature fire place with wood fire surround, white leather settees, white dining set. Large double glazed window.
- Kitchen, galley style. Range of fitted base and wall units in white, with laminate roll top counters in red marble style. Modern free standing cooker and hob. Full range of white goods. Double glazed window with venetian blinds. Industrial quality flooring. Immaculately decorated in magnolia.
- WC Bathroom, full size suite with grey bath and white pedastel sink. White tiled bath surround to near ceiling height. Wood floor. Over bath shower. Shower rail/curtain. Large double glazed privacy window.
- Gas central heating.
Coronavirus safety measures: We are now carrying out all viewings via WhatsApp, Skype, Facetime or Facebook video call, our application process is completed online or over the phone, and key collection is arranged from local unmanned collection point.
Rent North East have a Flat To Let!
Property ref: RNE00677
Location: This 2 bedroom Upper Floor Flat is located on Arkwright Street, in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Availability date: 20th March 2020
Rental value: Monthly Rental Of £395
DSS accepted: No
Contract length: 12 months initial term, followed by monthly rolling contract
What’s inside this home:
Costs and requirements:**
**The following are Rent North East’s general requirements. Please note that the landlord retains the right to change terms on a case by case basis if they feel this to be necessary.
DSS accepted: No
At Rent North East, we work hard to make sure that you find a suitable property. If you are unable to pay the upfront fees or cannot provide anything that we have requested, then please let us know, and we will do our best to work out an alternative arrangement that works better for you.
These really depend on your circumstances and requirements. The basic rules are as follows:
The first rent payment needs to be paid before you move into your property.
We ask that you provide either a deposit, Reposit policy, or a guarantor. A deposit is usually the value of one month's rent . If you prefer to provide a guarantor, this must be a UK property owner. Reposit is a deposit replacement. It reduces the cost of the security provision to the value of just one weeks rent, which is not refunded to you at the end of your tenancy. See more over here: https://getreposit.uk/tenants.
Check! Can you afford it?
Your income should be at least 2.5 times the rental value (Monthly Rental Of £395 for this property), to enable you to pay for your rent and living costs comfortably. If you are entitled to housing benefits then this will not apply.
We will ask you for proof of your income. If you are in receipt of housing benefits then we will ask you for proof of your entitlement.
For more information about upfront costs and requirements, please call 0191 303 7778/extension 1
Skype viewings offered: (Skype username: rentnortheast)
Have different or specific requirements? Tell us what you need: 0191 303 7778
Management type: Let only
Property ref: RNE00677
Arranging your viewing:
Call: 0191 303 7778