Luxury apartment within the prestigious Echo 24 development with panoramic views over the River Wear. Close to local amenities including metro links and all major routes and within walking distance of the University and the City Centre itself.
Enviably located in the heart of Sunderland City Centre this apartment would ideally suit the professional or young couples wanting to sample City Living.
Boasting a fully integrated kitchen, balcony stretching the full width of the apartment overlooking the river Wear, entrance concierge, secure entry system, lifts to all levels and underground car parking facilities, this is city living at it's best!
Fully furnished, with water and service charge included in the rental value.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
• Lounge (Reception) Large bright and spacious lounge with dining area.
• 2 Large bedrooms, furnished – one with en-suite bathroom.
• Main Bathroom with white suite with a shower over bath and heated towel rail.
• Open plan kitchen with built in electric hob electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, and integrated appliances.
Location: This 2 bedroom Upper Floor Flat Flat is located on West Wear Street, in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear.
Availability date: 6th June 2018
Rental value: Monthly Rental Of £700
DSS accepted: No
Contract length: 6 months initial term, followed by monthly rolling contract
What’s inside this home:
Costs and requirements:**
**The following are Rent North East’s general requirements. Please note that the landlord retains the right to change terms on a case by case basis if they feel this to be necessary.
DSS accepted: No
At Rent North East, we work hard to make sure that you find a suitable property. If you are unable to pay the upfront fees or cannot provide anything that we have requested, then please let us know, and we will do our best to work out an alternative arrangement that works better for you.
These really depend on your circumstances and requirements. The basic rules are as follows:
The first rent payment needs to be paid before you move into your property. If you are a student then you will need to pay rent each term, in advance of each term.
We ask that you provide either a deposit or a guarantor.
A deposit is usually the value of one month's rent
If you prefer to provide a guarantor, this can be either one person who is a home owner, or two people who work, and who can provide proof of their income.
£75.00 + VAT (not per tenant), payable before tenancy start date
Reserve property: The agency fee can be paid in advance at any point to reserve the property. Reservation / agency fees are non refundable.
Check! Can you afford it?
Your income should be at least 2.5 times the rental value (Monthly Rental Of £700 for this property), to enable you to pay for your rent and living costs comfortably. If you are entitled to housing benefits then this will not apply.
You will be required to provide proof of your income.
For more information about upfront costs and requirements, please call 0191 303 7778/extension 1
Skype viewings offered: (Skype username: rentnortheast)
Have different or specific requirements? Tell us what you need: 0191 303 7778
Management type: Fully managed
Renting with Rent North East:
- Top rated management service: Try a Google search for Rent North East to see real customer reviews
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Easy to use online maintenance portal, and phone reporting system
- Track issues online to view progress and communicate with contractor
- Rate contractors online - no more shoddy workmen showing up at your door!
- Rent North East belong to the PRS, for your peace of mind
- Friendly team, always a phone call away
Property ref: RNE01242
Arranging your viewing:
Call: 0191 303 7778